zondag 8 januari 2012

Goodmorning Russia

I asked for an address on Postcrossing this morning. It’s always a surprise to who and which country you have to send a postcard. Today it’s to Anna in Russia. Russia is a big country with lots of Postcrossing members so I have to send to Russia a lot. (Just like the USA)


Anna said on her profile that she likes babies, so I hope she likes my card to. I think the little clothes are cute.


I like to learn something about another country so I have a list with facts about the Netherlands. This is what I wrote on Anna’s card:

The Netherlands are 6.7 meters below sea level, at its lowest point, which is a polder near Rotterdam. When you land at Schiphol Airport, Amsterdam, you are actually four meters below sea level.

If you are a Postcrossing member: What do you write on your cards?

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten