zondag 13 november 2011



How bad is that?! It’s only mid-November and they already have blown up the mailbox with fireworks! Last week I heard a very loud bang and our whole house was shaking. I didn’t know what happened until the next morning…


It was my favourite mailbox. It was just two minutes work to post a letter. Now I have to take my bike to go to the centre of my town to post something.

Why would somebody do this? Is it fun? Or just boredom? I don’t get it. So please, annoying schoolboys, blow up your scooter or something! Just STOP with this vandalism.

1 opmerking:

  1. Verschrikkelijk dat er jongeren zijn die andermans spulen kapot maken!
    Ze moeten dat lekker met hun eigen spullen doen, bv wat jij zei hun scooter ofzo

    Mooie blog heb je:)

    xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen